Good safety practice: Once the glass is broken into pieces, the pieces are in particle shape, not easy to be peeled off and splashed, and difficult to be cut through by foreign objects avoiding the damage to human body and properties.
1. Max size (mm): 1700x12800mm
Min size (mm) : 200 x 300mm
2. Color: clear, blue, green, bronze, gray, sliver. white, etc.
3. Thickness of PVB/SGP: 0.38~3.04mm
Thickness of laminated lgass sheet: 6.38mm, 6.76mm, 8.38mm, etc.
4. Certification: GB, ASTM, CE, etc.
5. Features of laminated sheet glass:
- Extremely high safety.
- Energy-saving building materials.
- Create aesthetic sense to buildings.
- Sound control: PVB interlayer is an effective absorber of sound.
- Ultraviolet screening:
The interlayer filters out ultraviolet rays and prevents the furniture and curtains from fading effect.